Here we have listed a small selection of pleasant trails for hiking. At Naturkartan.se, we have listed a large selection of trails for hiking, cycling and nature areas. There are many routes to choose from. They take you out into real wilderness if you want, but even shorter tours provide close contact with forest and land.
Our hiking trails in the Nature Map
Half day tours
Do you want to get a taste of our nature? Here are eight tips on trails to hike for a few hours up to a day.
1. Örsjö hiking trail. Stage 1 & 2 Stage 1 - Örsjö hiking trail takes you on a fantastic nature hike into the deepest troll forest, over waterways and all in a cultural landscape where Lake Örsjö constantly accompanies you. You can walk only this loop of 5.6 km or alternatively choose to include stage 2 as well.
Stage 2 – The trail goes around Örsjö göl, which is located right next to Örsjösjön, and can be hiked individually or together with stage 1. The stage is 2.1 km.
Together, it will be a hike of 7-8 km but constant proximity to troll forest and water.
2. Orrefors hiking trail A scenic trail around the beautiful Orranässjön. In total, there are 19 km of trails and also go through the community of Orrefors with a shop and a glass cabin. Trails also give you options for shorter distances if you only want to walk through the community or just the lake.
3. Höneströmsleden A scenic hike starting from Höneström. You pass parts where the history of the Glass Kingdom has taken place. The Höneström trail gives you experiences past forests, water, meadows and ravines. The trail is about 15 kilometers and the hike goes along the beautiful Alsterån.
7. Getaryggarna nature reserve The goat ridges rise like a dragon's ridge above forests and small lakes. Hilly terrain entices you to challenge the "goat" in you and hike along the steep paths. Here it is suitable for hiking all year round and you get a mile-wide view of the forests in northern Kronoberg's highland areas.
8. Hedasjön nature reserve In the Hedasjön nature reserve, there is a marked hiking trail around the lake that measures 4.7 km, and at the swimming area you can swim in the middle of the forest in complete silence. The area is a hilly landscape and there are two moraine ridges in the reserve.
Are you a seasoned hiker and looking for a bigger challenge? Here we suggest three trails that take several days to hike.
1. The emigrant route The trail in the footsteps of author Vilhelm Moberg is available in two versions, one for hiking and one for cycling. It takes you past locations from his world-famous book series about The Emigrants. The hiking trail is a round trip of 10 miles, while the bike round trip is 13 miles. Cafes and farm shops appear as perfect resting places. Accommodation and restaurants can be found along your route.
2. The wilderness trail The wilderness trail creeps along paths and forest paths lined with pink-flowered linnea. The trail is 37 kilometers long and runs from Norrhult and Klavreström in the south to Lindshammar in the north. During the hike, you are treated to a cross-section of Uppvidinge's wilderness-like habitats as the trail passes several nature reserves – Libbhult's meadows with blooming orchids, Getaryggarna's old forest, Änghult's birch grove by Änghultasjön in Klavreström and Kulla in Vetlanda municipality.
3. Stocksmyr-Brännan nature reserve Kronoberg County's largest reserve, located in both Uppvidinge and Lessebo municipalities. A unique, roughly 20 kilometer long hiking trail runs through the reserve, which is the county's longest hiking trail through protected nature. Here you will find a feeling of wilderness with large marshes, forests, lakes and waterways.